Easy Ways to Support St. Monica School
Raise Right (formally ShopwithScrip)
Raise Right is a Scrip (gift card) fundraising program available to all school families, parishioners, and school supporters. As a school organization, we can buy gift cards (referred to as “Scrip”) at a discount and resell them at face value, thereby raising funds for St. Monica School. We will use the $ to help fund teacher enrichment and wish list items during the school year.
Welcome to the new shopping experience
- A mobile-friendly website so you can shop whenever and wherever
- Get cards sent directly to you via Ship to Home on the website or mobile app
- The popular My Favorites feature from the mobile app is now available on the website too
- Go to https://www.raiseright.com/enroll
- Register (if you do not have an account)
- Click on Join an existing program
- Enter the Enrollment Code (for security purposes, contact the school coordinator at email@example.com)
- Now enter all the required information to set up your account.
You are now ready to order. You will find all of our local vendors listed under Best Sellers. They will not appear in the general list of cards available.
Best Sellers are available daily in the School Office.
- QFC $50 and $100
- Cindy’s Nails $20 and $50
- Island Books $10 and $25
- Starbucks $10 and $25 (can be reloaded)
- Amazon $25
- Safeway $100 (can be reloaded)
Buy Amazon Scrip and use it to shop through Amazon Smile to double your donations to our school while you shop. Shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/91-0724244, and AmazonSmile will donate to St. Monica Catholic School at no cost to you.
RXfundraising and Rite Aid
New rebate program- Your Support Will Help Us Earn Funds for our school!
RXfundraising and Rite Aid are willing to give us a portion of the dollars spent on every prescription filled and purchase made at Rite Aid that our supporters make. Join us in this effort by being amongst the first to register with RXfundraising to support our cause. Just follow the steps below to get started!
1. Register for RXfundraising
Register to support St. Monica Catholic School on the RXfundraising website here:
2. Register for wellness+ rewards
Register for a Rite Aid wellness+ rewards number if you don’t already have one.
3. Transfer your prescriptions*
Transfer your existing prescriptions to Rite Aid. Every time you fill a prescription and use your wellness+ rewards number, you’re helping to support your favorite Cause.
4. Shop at Rite Aid using your wellness+ rewards
For each qualified prescription or in-store purchase at Rite Aid using your wellness+ rewards number, your nonprofit will receive funds from RXfundraising!