After School Care
ASC helps to bridge the transition from the end of school until parents can pick their children up. We strive to support the students’ success in school, academically, socially, and physically. This program aims to provide a safe environment where students can begin to exercise choice while developing their sense of personal responsibility. ASC provides a balance between individual and group activities, quiet study time and homework time as well as time to relax with friends.
When and where is After School Care?
- ASC is located in the School Library Classroom and the Early Learning Center
- ASC hours are as follows (on days when school is in session):
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 3:10pm to 5:00pm
- Wednesday from 1:40pm to 5:00pm.
- ASC is available on designated half days and on parent-teacher conference days from 12:00pm to 5:00pm.
- Students enrolled in an enrichment program may attend ASC when their activity ends.
ASC is for currently enrolled students at St. Monica Catholic School.
How much does it cost?
- Registration Fee ~ $200 for one child / $300 for two or more children
- Prepay ~ Rates are based on the number of days per week. Rates are listed below
- Drop-in ~ Rate is $20.00 per hour
Family ASC Prepay options per child per academic year: